Hello!!! Well, the Fall Festival was JUST awEsOmE!!! WOW...can you BELIEVE that our QUILT and TRICYCLE raised $3500 for our great school!!!!! Thanks so much to EVERYONE who bid on it....my momma actually is the one that made the quilt and was almost in tears...she called me and was speechless (which is rare) YEah to everyone who made this year's festival such an AMAZING success! I am sad that I had to leave, but Huntergirl has an ear infection and was all about MOMMA...so I couldn't leave her :(
Just a weekly reminder of what we will be doing in class
Letter: Ll
Number: 6
Shape: Diamond
Color: Pink
Our weekly study is going to be about Fall and Leaves!!! YEAH!
lots of FUN stuff planned this week...can't wait to see my kids tomorrow morning! Have a great rest of the day!!! thanks again for all you do!!!!
mrs. wolf
No comments:
Post a Comment