Tuesday, October 2, 2007
FUnNNNNNY!!!
Oh my gosh....you want to create chaos in a classroom of 3 year olds...switch their desks and nameplates....HOLY COW...we are working with name recognition so we changed their seating arrangement up totally....table colors and all....for the most part they did great...but some were not BUDGING from their "old" tables and seats...it was fuNnY! Today we talked about October and started learning our new October song...they did GREAT! You could definitley tell that they had a LONG weekend...they were exhausted by naptime..after recess..they were asking me is it naptime yet?! oh my goodness I was like sure is..and most of them were out like a light when they hit their mats. PS....I can type....and I can spell, contrary to what the calendar looks like...I am AWARE of how many mistakes I made and very embarassed (did I spell that right) I was using the COOLEST font..and couldn't read it on the screen though...so SORRRRRRRRRRY....please excuse my grammatical errors and spelling errors....and anything else I did wrong on there :) thanks again for an AWESOME fall festival!!!! couldn't have done it without ya! have a fabulous week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is so funny. I can only imagine how my little guy reacted. Good luck this week!
Post a Comment