Letter: Ff
Shape: Star
Number: 7
Color: hmmmm..I think it is BLACK but maybe not....I will have to check :)
I will be sending home a list to sign up for parent/teacher conferences this week...so look for that and let's see ..... OH my GOODNESS...the school pictures were PRECIOUS...Mrs. Copeland and I were LOVING every one of them! We worked LONG and HARD on getting some of them to cooperate making fools of ourselves behind the camera lady...but it was WELL worth it..because they all turned out JUST PrEcIoUs!!!! Have a WONdErFuL week!!!
4 comments:
Hey Ash. I can't see the pictures I don't know if it is just my computer or if they aren't showing up at all. I can't wait to see them!!
I can't get them to come up!?!?! ugh! I will work on it! thanks for looking! ash
Ok I can see them now. SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!! I love the pics.
The pics were so CUTE! Thanks for working so hard with the kids. Kohl loves you guys. He crys every Saturday because he wants to go to School.
Post a Comment